- 6-mold muffin/cupcake pan shaped in the Mississippi State paw print team logo in the official school red color
- Makes 6 muffins size: 4 by 4 inches 1-inch deep, uses full muffin mix
- Mold is oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Temperature range of -76 F to +450 F, perfect for all your needs
- Use for muffins, cupcakes, breakfast quiches, cookies, gelatin, chocolate, dips, candy, ice cubes, serving tray and more
- Care & use instructions included in packaging
- Officially licensed by the university
- Best when cooked on cookie sheet
The FDA approved food-grade silicone muffin pan is officially licensed and features the Mississippi State red color and the paw print shape of the team logo. Each Muffin Pan makes 6 paw muffins/cupcakes. Make individual muffins or quiches for morning celebrations, cupcakes or cookies for sweet afternoon treats. Serve your favorite dips in style. Use your imagination!
What makes our product unique, in addition to the logo shapes, is their versatility. Because they can withstand such a range of temperatures, from -76 degrees to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the possibilities are endless. FANPANs can be used to make muffins, cupcakes, mini quiches, cookies, gelatin, dips, or even large ice cubes for the punch bowl. The possibilities are endless.
Care & use instructions are included with the muffin pan